Thursday, August 22, 2019

What Japanese breakfast is like? (video)









Here's a video about Japanese breakfast. In France breakfast, we eat cereals and some other sweet stuffs (bread with jam, hot chocolate etc...)  In Japan, they eat miso soup, rice, grilled eggs (tamago-yaki), mini-sausages, and natto (fermented beans). 

I think this video makes me hungry xD  I really want to experience Japanese breakfast one day. Their breakfast seems so healthy. (at least no sweet foods like here so less risk of diabetes).  

The mini-sausages, the grilled eggs and the miso soup look so delicious in this video!  but the natto....  It doesn't look that tasty, but I still wanna try it when i'll go to Japan. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, all of those breakfast foods look so delicious. I have no idea how Japanese people stay so thin all of the time!

    ReplyDelete