Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Korean Singers Speaking French




Here's a compilation of Korean singers trying to speak French (it's so cute!) :


1. Girls Generation speaking French















2. BoA speaking French :















3. BlackPink Speaking French (Jennie counting in french until 6 is so cute!)
















4.  TVXQ in France Speaking French (the first seconds of the documentary shows TVXQ tryin to speak french):











5. And finally, F(x) speaking French at Concert in Paris (they first sing their song, then introduce themselves in french) : 









I think, as a native french speaker, that it's really cute!  It's always enjoyable to see your favorite singers speaking your own language! Of course, it's not perfect, but at least they tried! I'm so happy hearing them speak my language! I love Korean singers!


What do you guys think? 
                        

1 comment:

  1. Those K-Pop stars are way better at French than I am! I wonder where they learned to speak the language?

    ReplyDelete