Friday, August 30, 2019

Sticky Rice with Mango and Coconut Milk




                                                       






My favorite thai dessert! <3  
Sticky rice mango is a thai dessert made with  sweet glutinous sticky rice and mango slices, with coconut milk added. It's really delicious! I tasted the one with sticky black rice, it's delicious as well! You can find that dessert with many types of rice :  black rice, white rice etc...  Only the mango and coconut milk stays the same as ingredients. I really love it!  it tastes very sweet and very fresh because of the mango and coconut milk! Great for a summer dessert!


1 comment:

  1. Oooooh that sounds interesting. I don't believe I've ever had that before, but it's a really cool idea to combine sweet fruity flavors with the smoothness of milk! Kinda like a less-unhealthy milkshake now that I think about it...

    ReplyDelete