Sunday, December 5, 2021

Links that redirect to my posts about singers

 



                               Here's the links of my videos from my blog about some Asian singers :



  


   BoA (Korean Singer)   / BoA's dancing skills


Girls Generation (Korean Girlband)

 

NewJeans (Korean Girlband 2022) 


IVE (Korean girlgroup 2021)


Utada Hikaru (Japanese singer)


Nami Tamaki (Japanese Singer)


M.I.L.K (Korean girlband)


Jolin Tsai (Taiwanese Singer)


J-Min (Korean Singer)


Lee Soo Young (Korean Singer)


TVXQ (Korean Boyband)


Rainie Yang (Taiwanese Singer)


F(x) (Korean Girlband)


Na Ha-Eun (Korean Dancer)


SUGAR (Korean girlband)


Dimash Kudaibergen (Kazakh Singer)


Sulli (former member of fx)

 

Saki Fukuda (Japanese Actress/Singer)



This will be updated if I add more singers/groups on the blog. Anyways, Enjoy those amazing groups and singers's introduction and music videos! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment