Saturday, December 4, 2021

Reasons to love Asians (based on my opinion)

 


List of reasons of why I love Asia so much (especially Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong) :


- Their culture:  I love their culture because it is based on respect, being polite and diplomacy (most asian people don't seek for conflict, they are afraid of "losing the face" (bad reputation) and then they never act mean or thugs/gangster-like, of course it's not generalization, I know some asians can be bad too as each individual is different, but I meant in majority and in deep part of asian culture, they have this "zen" and polite vibe. Of course, not all asians are forced to respect those rules and traditions/culture, but it's rare that asians dont follow rules, because they have "self-discipline" .  Some asian countries may be modernized/globalized (Japan, Taiwan, S.Korea mostly) but they don't forget their original culture and traditions, they live with BOTH modernization AND their original culture, which is highly respectable to me. 


- Safety:  Another thing of why I love Asia is for their safety. Especially Japan, which is a very safe country, crimes and murders are pretty rare there, the only thing you should be afraid of in Japan is Earthquakes and Tsunamis.


- Their Languages:  I love their languages, especially their writting systems, Chinese and Japanese writtings in particular, look very graceful and elegant, and Chinese calligraphy is very beautiful.


- Their food:  Asian food is very exotic, delicious and healthy. Lot of asians outlive everyone else, thanks to their healthy foods. The oldest person in Japan was 116 year old, named Misao Okawa. When the people interviewed her, and asked her the question:  " What is your secret to live so long?"  she answered:  "Lot of rest, and eating sushi".


- Their traditional clothes:  I love kimono, yukata, hanbok and also those little chinese red dresses, which I forgot the name. They look very elegant and beautiful.

- Their hairstyles:  I love their traditional hairstyles, such as a chopsticks in hair and their bangs. 

- Their movies: I love especially their horror movies, I think asians are good at it. (To know more about that, please look my previous post about asian horror movies)

- Their music: I especially love K-pop and J-pop because they can sing, dance and speak many languages (well that last point is true for Korean singers, most of them can sing in many languages, mostly in Japanese and English (and of course Korean also xD)  They are very talented, to me. Another good thing in their music is that Asian female singers get famous for their TALENT, not for being overly provocative, unlike american female singers. Asian female singers don't show skin, yet they are still very beautiful and very talented. 


- Their Architecture:  I love their traditional architecture such as their traditional houses with that typical asian pointed roof, sliding doors, etc.. It looks very pretty.

- Their landscapes:  I also love Asia for their beautiful landscapes:  Cherry trees, cherry blossoms, little bridges over water with flower petals falling on water it looks very poetic and "zen" and very relaxing. Of course some Asian countries has those "globalized" landscapes too such as high buildings, lights at night, and high towers, which I find beautiful to look at too, but I prefer their traditional landscapes more. 


- And finally, their looks:  I think Asians are lucky because most of them look younger than their age. But the thing I like the most is their HAIR. They have beautiful shiny raven black hair, very bright and shiny, and also soft and silky. They have the best hair, in my opinion. I wish I had the same hair as them. So silky, so soft, so shiny, <3

I also love their eyes, I think almond-shaped eyes look very pretty, too bad lot of asians dislike that, and undergo plastic surgery to make their eyes look bigger :/  


That's it, the end of my post. What bout you guys? What do you like in Asia ?  Tell your thoughts by posting comments! ^^


1 comment:

  1. There are many cool things that I like about asian culture. The biggest thing for me is I enjoy how they're different from most Western cultures. It really does seem "exotic" in a positive way.

    ReplyDelete