Sunday, December 8, 2019

Dimash Kudaibergen (Singer)










Dimash Kudaibergen is a 25 year old singer. He comes from Kazakhstan country. He sings in Kazakh, Russian, French, Chinese and English. He is known for his opera-like voice and his incredible high notes. He is also known for his interpretation of French song "SOS d'un terrien en détresse" by Balavoine. The video that I posted is the song SOS sung by Dimash. I may be French but I think Dimash's version is the best. Even better than Balavoine and Gregory Lemarchal's versions. Dimash's opera-like voice and high notes are incredible, he puts lot of emotions thru the song even though French is not his native language, and he may have a little accent when singing in French but you forget about it because you get mindblown by his powerful voice. Watch the video, it's amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Woah his voice is insane! I wish I had such a good singing range :)

    ReplyDelete