Monday, January 20, 2020

Capsule Hotels


                         



Here is another pic of Capsule Hotels :  Here 



Capsule Hotels are a type of hotel that barely exist outside of Japan. The rooms of capsule hotels are tubular shape, with a bed inside. The capsule rooms are very small (you better not be claustrophobic) and the only space there is, is for the bed. You can't walk in your bedroom. That is a con. The pro's tho, are that capsule hotels are way cheaper price than ryokan (traditional japanese hotels) and regular hotels in Japan.


What do you think? Have you ever tried these kind of hotel? If not, I hope you learned something new about Japanese hotels, it's useful to know those informations, before going on a trip to Japan. 


That's it, my post about capsule hotels is done. 

See my previous post about ryokans, if you wanna know more about the different kind of hotels in Japan. 

2 comments:

  1. That does look super futuristic. But I wonder, where do you put your luggage? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be a bit worried of someone jumping out of a top one, onto me, when I would be leaving it, if I stayed in one.. >.< and it probably wouldn't be good for my moderate claustrophobia.... but for one night, it probably would be okay. :3 I heard there's a lot of entertainment solutions in some of them.

    ReplyDelete