Monday, July 26, 2021

GIRLS GENERATION (SNSD) Live in New York (2011)

      


                                              

                                                         




THIS IS GIRLS GENERATION (SNSD) LIVE PERFORMANCE IN A CONCERT THAT HAPPENED IN NEW YORK IN 2011.  Yes, Korean singers are now popular all over the world! in 2011, the singers from SMTOWN agency, did a concert in Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand and also USA (New York and Los Angeles) and even PARIS, FRANCE!!!   (where i'm from, but sadly I didnt have enough money back then to travel to Paris and see my fav korean artists in concert :/ )


Anyways, this is a live performance of SNSD back in 2011, in New York, they sing their song "Genie" 


What do you think ?  I think they're so talented! They sing and dance well, and their stage presence and charisma is very outstanding! (they're not shy at all and are confident on stage) 

Another great thing:  THEIR PERFECT BODY!!!!   They are thin, their belly is flat and their legs are long and thin !!!! They're super pretty and attractive :P


Enjoy watching !!!


Girls Generation was part of the "old Kpop" (2005-2014) and they got a huge success during that era. Nowadays, it's new groups that are popular. But I prefer the former groups (SNSD, f(x), M.I.L.K, Shinee, Suju, BoA etc...) They were more talented in my opinion, and the new Kpop is way too americanized for me. I miss those old groups, thus why I'm making posts about them. I really miss them. 

Nowadays Girls Generation isn't so much active as a group anymore, but the members found their own activity to do (Sooyoung, Seohyun and Tiffany left, Tiffany probably went back to Usa, some became actresses, Taeyeon is now promoting as a solo singer [she made songs lately, like "Week-end" ] and Yoona started doing ASMR videos. I hope they're happy doing their stuffs and that they'll never be forgotten as a group. ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment