Wednesday, November 9, 2022

SNSD solo songs

 

Yes, another post about SNSD (I'm super fan xD ) .  This time it's not the whole group singing together but each members's solo songs. There is five of them that I like a lot. I provide the vids with my opinion afterwards: 

 

 

 

                                                 Yoona - When The Wind Blows 

 

                                                       

 
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon - Four Seasons
 
 

 


                                                          Yuri - Into You


 
 
 
 
 
 
Yoona -  Summer Night
                                                              
                                       

                                                               




                                      Sooyoung - Winter Breath :


                                            







My opinion:



Yoona - When the Wind Blows :  I think this song is so beautiful!!! the melody of the chorus especially, sounds very touching. And Yoona's voice is so soothing, emotional and sweet. She is known to be the "pretty face" of SNSD and a good dancer, but people should not sleep on her vocal talent, because she can sing well. Her voice is so calming. The song is beautiful too. 


Taeyeon - Four Seasons :  Another beautiful song! this time by Taeyeon. I'm speechless: the song sounds very poetic, sad, beautiful and graceful at once. Especially the chorus, it sounds so gorgeous, the song doesn't sound like a "marketing" one, it sounds very beautiful, poetic and artistic. I love the melancholic and melodious vibes in the chorus. Perfect song.


Yuri - Into You:  The verses have a bit of "mysterious" vibes which I like, and the chorus is very catchy and addictive. Yuri did a good job with this one. But I prefer her cover of Janet Jackson's " If " .  


Yoona - Summer Night :  Another Yoona's song. I like it, it's chill and happy vibes. I love the video too, Yoona is very beautiful, and there is cute/funny moments too (when she randomly dance in her house, and when she can't find her keys to come in her house she climbed the wall lol. The song is fun, chill, and gives you happy vibes. But I prefer her song "When the wind blows" because it sounds more beautiful and emotional. But Yoona is a good artist otherwise. Pretty and soothing vocals. 

 

Sooyoung - Winter Breath :  Another beautiful ballad song! this time, sang by Sooyoung. Sooyoung, like Yoona, is mostly popular for her dancing skills, but few people knew she can sing so well! With "winter breath" song, Sooyoung proves people she has a very beautiful vocals. Not as powerful as Taeyeon's vocals but still a very soft and angelic voice, just like Yoona has. I wish Yoona and Sooyoung could get credit for their vocals too, they're my 2 bias in SNSD.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment